jquery - RequireJS loading ansynchronously... how to guarantee ondomready event? -


Well wait what if the script is large and in fact the events loaded in the browser Do not load till after? Waiting for a homlogged event will wait forever or am I feeling anything wrong?

I'm actually using jquery for an orthmid event instead of my module. Do I need to worry about a slow connection?

Both the domReady plugin and JQuery will be detected that the page is already loaded Has been done (i.e. if DOMContentLoaded event has already been ). In this case, they will immediately execute their callback. I have used them and sometimes there was no case where my code was always waiting for

so you do not have to worry that a slow connection will cause them to wait forever.

If you think that you is a case where they will wait forever, please provide the details to reproduce it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -