objective c - How to develop/create a GUI for a QuickLook plugin? -


I saw a lot of QuickLook plugins (like) coming up with their nice and clean interface ... I try to design a GUI One of my own using HTML and JQ, but I do not think it's a good solution (and above it, Xcode 5.1 allows you to include or open files from other directories with & lt

I open my mind, Jale Vandeb I would never give thanks to A, but unfortunately there is nothing on the internet about this topic (I think there may be something)

So, I was thinking that none of you :

The option knows the title of one - a guide which can explain / develop a GUI for a quick look plugin in a "directional" way (like text book, step -ar-step);

Option B - Answer I can type in some code lines to insert a button and text field with the usual "H" and Ello World! ".

I have a sub-question related to the main one: whether semi-transparent white / It is possible to have a gray background color which is a quick lock window (such as when you select an audio file for example) usually?

Thanks in advance!

In the context of a guide, the documentation is finished. It goes on to the architecture of the quick-lock and a quick look runs in different stages of the plugin, which includes one.

There are some pieces of documents related to how to integrate an instant look into their own app, but it seems that you are more interested in the plug-in aspect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - ERROR: cannot open source file x11\xlib.h -

c - What are pthread cancelation points used for? -

c# - Show a huge number of data in DevExpress GridView -