laravel @layouts doesnt work -


I just installed my first Lavern app, I want to create a simple starter project using layout. I read a lot of tutorials, videos on Google / YouTube, I tried coding with "Copy and Paste" but the code copied to my project is not working.

This project is officially the site of Laurel (with Musician).

I created an overview of a layout folder - and I created a file named: main.blade.php - I have to use this file to think of a layout under As I have a folder home / home.blade.php - this is my content file.

BaseController.php I

  protected $ layout = 'main'; // layout.main   

in HomeController.php

  protected $ layout = 'main'; // layout Main Public Function Show (Welcome) (See return: create ('hello');}   

main.blade.php :

 HTML code for header   

hello should be changed to html.bade.php from html code @ yald ('content') // content. .blog.fp :

  // Do not enter any place here @extend ('main') //@extend('layouts.main ') @section (' Content ') HTML content here also tried with @exation // @ stop - stop   

route.php :

  Root :: find ('/ The only line I found for the result of text in the form of a text on display ('home.hello');});   

@extend ('main') "

  @extend < / Code>  

You have forgotten 's', it should be @extends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -