asp.net mvc - MVC 5: Controller gets ignored -


I'm sure the question is stupid as simple, but because someone can not give me a signal, I try it I'm learning MVC asp.Net by creating a small company-internal application that has only 1 page.

I have sutured the tutorial: that helps me a lot.

My problem: I went to the controllers-folder, by selecting "MVC 5 controller with the read / write controller", then in the view-subfolder views \ NewItem \ I " Select an index.cshtml by selecting the page ".

But now when I debug the program and select it in the URL, it shoots a 404-error, which means that the page is not found. I'm debugging the controller, but it does not even go into index-mode.

Am I missing something I think it is so stupid and clear that I do not even find it on the Internet.

Still thanks for all the answers.

I think the easy way to add views for your action math, which you can see inside the controller Keep it inside your body of action, right click (which you want users to access from the browser) and you want to add the view, and MVC automatically right inside the View folder in View Explorer Will add visual in place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -