ios - Picture in Table View Cell Not Showing -


In this project, I have absolutely no no code my main In the storyboard, I have a Table View Controller with 1 cell in that one cell I put a image view , then I have some pictures Chose Cell 320 (width) 44 (height) The main everything looks fine. Storyboard, though I run, the app opens, but there is nothing, there is only one inclination.

Any help would be great. Please give me a screenshot to help me solve this problem. I am using xCode 5.1.

If you do not want to write any code, then you stabilize the table view type! Check it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -