What can cause a firefox is already running pop up - Ubuntu -


I have installed a monitor web app some time ago. We use Firefox to run it and It appears that we are not responding to "Firefox is already running, but popups on the customer side" Sometimes it works well, and sometimes, we are not able to start Firefox again.

As we are on an Ubuntu system, I

  killall - 9 Firefox & amp;   

to restart Firefox but I would like to know why this problem is happening.

Do you know how can I check this issue? Will they be able to get some infographics about some Firefox dev-modes or crash logs, why not answer it?

A few technical things about web apps that I think can help: - It's working Django 1.5 thrown up Apache 2 - It's regularly refreshed (this monitoring system

Thank you in advance, and tell me that you need more details

/ div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -