linux - Can not start IntelliJ IDEA by Clicking ICON from Launch bar on ubuntu 13.10 -


Ubuntu running on my PC is version 13.10, I have recently moved from windows to Linux Ubuntu, I have installed Intelie IDEA. With full configuration set, and I'm using it for two weeks.

The problem I have been facing for 1 day is that I have IntelliJ IDEA icon in the launch bar, but do not click on the icon

Muhammad @ Rai-PC : ~ $ CD / Home / Muhammad /IDEA/idea-IU-133.696/bin
Muhammad / RAIS-PC: ~ / IDEA / Idea- IU-133.696 / bin $ ./idea. sh

Although it is working fine, but since it does not open on click by mouse, I have got a solution to any one problem, please share it with me ,

create file IntilliJ.desktop , input content as a fellow Do:

 [desktop entry] name = IntelliJ IDEA Comment = IntelliJ IDEA IDE Exec = / home /nufail/apps/idea-IC-107.587/bin/idea.sh Icon = / home / NoFell / App / Idea-IC-1077.587 / bin / Idea_ CEO 028.png Terminal = Wrong Startup Notificat = Right Type = Application Categories = Development; IDE;   

Then move the file to ~ / .local / share / applications . If you want all users to use this app, you can add this file to / usr / share / applications / .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -