css - Close Button for Twitter Bootstrap3 Tabs -


I try to add a close button on the Twitter Bootstrap tab afterwards, but I try to shut it down correctly Can not create the button. My codes are: How do I turn off one I try to create with a tag, but my links link to my lin at block level.

  & lt; Ul class = "nav nav-tabs" & gt; & Lt; Li class = "active" & gt; & Lt; A href = "#" & gt; Tab 1 & lt; Button & gt; & Lt; I class = "fa fa-times" & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; & Lt; / Button & gt; & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "#" & gt; Tab 2 & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "#" & gt; Tab 3 & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt;   

Solution

I forget to insert class = "close" for the button so that is correct :

  & lt; Button class = "off" & gt; & Lt; I class = "fa fa-times" & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; & Lt; / Button & gt;    

You have to add the button to the class off .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -