java - Errors on importing MoPub SDK on Android in Eclipse -


I am facing many errors while importing the MoPub SDK in my workspace, it shows more than 5000 errors .

MacBobO SDK Errors on Import in Eclipse

Can I tell what I am doing wrong? I have tried to import as a Java project, then in the form of an Android project. I have set it as a library, and referred it to my main project as a library.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you, Wojtec

I understand that the eclipse after importing the project The Java Build Path - & gt; source :

  • mopub-sdk / gen
  • mobup-sdk / src

    but it should be:

    • mopub-sdk / gen
    • mobup- Sdk / src / main / java

      Java Build Path - MoPub SDK source

      Simplify Remove and then Add Folder ... Resolve Issues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -