c# - Set subreport text object in Crystal Reports -


I wanted to set the subreport headers text through the resource file. I have tried this code below

  report document rDocument = (report document) session ["report source"]; (TextObject) rDocument.Subreports ["HollidayShub Report"]. ReportDefinion.ReportsObjects ["Hollidaystriulle"]). Text = resource Resources. HoliseDual;   

But here I am getting the error because is not set for example object reference object

How do I solve this issue I can. Appreciate any help.

  text object txtpentotal = (TextObject) objRpt.Subreports ["Subreport.rpt"]. ReportDefinition .Sections ["Section4"] ReportObjects ["txttotal"]. Txtpentotal.Text = Pen. Text;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -