cordova - Ripple emulator chrome plugin is taking long time to execute -


code>

On running my HTML file, which I created for PhoneGap Build, Chrome is taking a good time to give a response. Everything is working, the only issue is delayed on the response.

I tried on another desktop, and there it is quiet and fast. I restarted the extension again and again to start Chrome and OS again.

Information, when using Chrome I had similar problems, make sure that when you close it Chrome is not running in the background since some versions of Chrome, it is enabled by default to check if this is the case, check your Taskbar. If Chrome is actually running in the background, right-click the Chrome icon in the taskbar and disable "Running in the background". This works for me and now Rappal Fire Superfast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -