css - Using font as icon library -


I am trying to use the icon as the source of my webpack, this webpad is a form of UI technology I am developing in

The problem is, when I try to use the icon of that font:

  & lt; span sclass = "entypoWhite" & gt; & Amp; # 128,100; & Lt; / Span & gt;   

I get the following error: '' (0xd83d) is not a valid XML character

Am I doing something wrong?

I am using JK Version 5 of PS.

Actually this is a bug with Jade itself.

They have their DOM verifier and this is wrong with and # 100000 This is the reason that and & amp; # 9666; work.

I have the following error:

On the line at line 227.
I will post a bug report for:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -