javascript - How to use select properly with firebase data in Angular UI typeahead -


I am trying to use the Konari-UI Type with some data from my firebase.

The data looks something like this:

  data: {"-JL8IPEAs0vLSt4DJ4V9": {"name": "something"}, "-JL8IbggYn3O8jkWoPmv": {"name ":" Something else "}}   

My HTML looks like this:

  & lt; input type = "text" ng-model = "help type" typeahead = "label (in, value) in the answer object; limitTo: 8" & gt;   

Actually my problem is how do I understand the selected part in TypeBeith with my current data structure?

These resins were useful:

But I did not really understand how to do this. I'm guessing that this is relatively simple, but I could not get anywhere that could help me. I have tried many different combinations, but when the part of the typehead of the head is given a very useful response, when I am doing it wrong, I have found myself arrested.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks. It looks like angle-UI tyyhead (key, value) does not support syntax, which is the selection of glass. Directive support, but you should be able to change your data structure to an array of englifiers. Then you can do something like (assuming record is an array):

  & lt; Input type = "text" typeahead = "record.name records in records | limitations: 8" & gt;   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -