bigcartel : Customizing a contact page -


I'm having trouble setting up a custom page on my big card.

I want to set up a custom type contact page that people can enter information and send to me, this is a cheap entry form.

I thought I could close the HTML code of the contact page and edit it. After doing this I had to face many problems.

  • CAPTCHA did not work on a custom page, but it works fine in previews on the big cartel.
  • If I enter all the information, it will return to the contact page rather than return to the custom page.

    What can I achieve anyway, am trying to do it completely on the big carlot? There is currently no way to optimize Big Carl Contact form Basic CSS styles - "/" / ">

    You are better at integrating a custom form solution such as Google Docs or Wufoo, and then completely changes the content of the contact page with the third party form code.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -