c# - How to use a proxy in dropnet -


I tried to create a tool with dropnet. Now there is a big problem: we have a proxy in our office

How can I use this proxy optometric for every connection?

Thox daemon

What are you using on DropNet? At the moment a proxy is not supported on Windows Phone or Windows Store app.

But in the full .NET client instance there is a property named Property, which is the IWB Proxy Interface I

I do not 100% trust how it works As I did not implement that feature, but seeing the code, it may require some work to work because only the property is being used by the manufacturer and the odd one who calls the constructor You can not set it before you run.

If you do this, please let me know and I will update the documentation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -