.net - Vb.Net MySQL on Linux with Mono Error -


I have set the mono sequence and mono basic on my machine. I am able to run other vb.net applications on it though, I am trying to run an application about which I did reference. When I run on widows it works fine, but when I try to run it on Linux I get: Exception without verb: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: 'file or assembly Could not load MySql Name of a file from the data, version = 6.8.3.0, culture = neutral, public token = c5687fc88969c44d 'or its dependency:' MySql.Data, version = 6.8.3.0, culture = neutral, publicKeyToken = c5687fc88969c44d 'ASGI.Module1. From ([0x00000]) on Main & lt; File name unknown & gt;: 0 [ERROR] Exception of Fatal: System. IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, version = 6.8.3.0, culture = neutral, publicKeyToken = c5687fc88969c44d' or one of your dependencies. File name: From [0x00000] on 'MySql.Data, version = 6.8.3.0, culture = neutral, publicKeyToken = c5687fc88969c44d' ASGI.Module1.Main () & lt; File name is unknown as I said as:>

Have had to install .dll to mono gac.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -