javascript - Yii - Retrieve Drop Down Value before form submit. -


I have a web page with the menu drop down and many other stuff I want to retrieve the value of the dropdown menu , I know that $ _POST can be used after submission. But I want to get it before the presentation and so I want to use the javascript code.

  document.getElementById (). Value;   

I am confused about how to write this code in my form page.

  $ form-> Dropdown list ($ model2, 'anonymous' CHtml :: listData (lists :: model () - & gt; search (), 'anonymous', 'anonymous'));   

How do I call JavaScript in the form page?

dropdown id like yourModelname_ename

of your dropdown Get the ID and use this code

  var dom = document.getElementById ("idofyourdropdown"); Var results = dom option [DOM SelectedIndex]. Text; // Give selected text    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -