sql - How do I select distinct records -


I want to select a separate record from my data, at this time it shows the record repeatedly shows my question:

  select different id, firstname, second name, department, company, total employee, COUNT (case total excavator where 1 or so tap end), COUNT (case total guard where 1 Since then, the name, second name, department, company, total employee employee before 1 ELSE NAL ED)  

I have different words But I am getting results again and again.

separately with that column Use the key word that you want to separate, the ID is always different. As different from first name will be different from FirstName.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -