Using PHP nuSOAP webservice in C# -


I am working on Windows Phone Project in Visual Studio 2012 for Windows Phone. I am trying to use the PHP NuSOAP webservice by adding service reference .

Here I followed the sample app normally when you create a VS reference.cs file you create a dictionary of your web service service (sample) app

The reference files of reference.cs can be viewed in my reference.cs someMobileServicePortType file is empty

line 19 Public Interface SomeMobileServicePortType {}

Because of this I can not find any way to enter the webservice to my project.

ServicesRefer1 Some mobile service portacax clients Client = new service ration 1 Some mobile service type service clients ();

What is wrong in PHP webservice I tried some more webservices [especially in asmx, I did not get any sample of PHP NewsOAP webservice to try] which is working fine Anyone can tell me how PHP can use the NuSOAP service using C #.

=========================================== ===============================================

Edit:

We are using NuSOAP PHP webservice

I believe that there is no problem with the webservice I have just opened the WSDL Can not share the file.

I've got a sample that tells PHP using NuSOAP C #. I tried with webservice link This reference is also not giving any way the interface is blank like this. Public Interface HirdWebExamplePortType {}

So my guess is that this IDE is not working in Visual Studio while using the NuSOAP service. My sample is a Windows Phone project, please do it & amp; Tell me what I'm doing.

The projects you have provided such as SOAP-Service

A console app works fine if you add the service for example: here Enter image details

But if you add it to your project (WP Silverlight):
Enter image details here

Check if you can disable SOAP encoding on your service.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -