javascript - IE click event troubles -


I have such a page

and everything is fine in all browsers When I click on the link "поÐ'Ñ ?? оР± нÐμÐμ" - I have added Ajax data to the page view ... but why IE (10,11,12 in my case) - nothing Did?

The main thing - there are no error logs or warnings, and I am confused (what do I do wrong?

that means throwing a debugger on the pocket part:

  return type jQuery! == strundefined & (! E || jQuery.event.triggered! == e.type)? JQuery.event.dispatch.apply (eventHandle.elem, logic): Undefined;   

Also I use Rail 4 and this is Turbolinks.

How to solve this problem?

Or just bad How to catch things?

html part:

& lt; a href = "/ no Cool / 9 "Data-Remote =" True "& gt; поÐ'Ñ ?? оР± нÐμÐμ ...

=" Post- text "itemprop =" text ">

Are you sure that your error is not coming from the inconsistency of the development gem with IE?

Recently I have been using various plugins and additional functionality, such as Meinoprophiler / jquio inconsistency in Chrome. IIRC error was similar to what you described.

Additionally, to help IE specific inconsistencies, FWIW may be Modernizr

/ Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -