python - Unable to execute user defined function using pyper -


I am trying to read data through a python in my web app and then analyzing it in R . For this I am using the piper analysis function when creating the function, I only get the output if I write a statement in the function definition but if I write more than one statement, I do not get any error nor my Also in running the code I.e.

  & gt; & Gt; & Gt; From pyper import * r ('& lt; function (stmt) {stmt & lt; ".? @ (*) +' -gsub (," || || || ~}, STMT}} ')  < / Pre> 

works well but

 >> <> ('replace & lt; -function (stmt)) {STMT & LT; -Jesub ("@ (. *?) +", "|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || ] * "," || u || ", stmt}} ')   

does not execute. This is the case with all the other functions, Can not enable the club, please suggest a solution

You might call:

  R ("" "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -