windows - Bitvise SSH + Git + initial directory -


I am using bits SSH server on Windows machine and I create various virtual user accounts to contribute to git repositories Want to (Git will be done using push ssh).

For example, I can use

  git clone ssh: //mydomain.eu/d/gitrepos/username/repository_name  

In the customer's CMD shell which works perfectly but is not perfect to some extent because everyone can reach all the treasures + Browsing is a nursery all the time.

Thatswhy I want to set the initial shell directory, I have overwritten the "Initial Terminal Shell Directory" option:

  "square in D: \ Gitrepos \ username"  

Account settings in Bitvise ssh.

It works on the first glimpse, when I enter

  ssh username@mydomain.eu  

and at the terminal location Do:

  D: \ Getrepo \ Username & gt;  

As soon as I wanted.

Now the problem:

When I try to use git from the initial directory:

  git clone ssh: // kratos @tibiafun .eu / repository_name  

Because I should already be in the right subdirectory which tells me:

  "fatal: 'd: / program / guit / Repository_name 'does not appear to be a GIT repository " 

Which is absolutely wrong! "D: / Program / Git" is the path to my GIT installation and I do not have a clue why it redirects me there, it is not even the / bin directory where git.exe is located

I forgot to use it:

  • OS: Windows Server 2008 R2
  • Guit: msysgit 1.9.2

Anyone has come to know why this is happening and how to prevent it if possible?

Thank you! ...

Try running the following command:

  git Daemon --base-path = d: / guitrepo - export-all - enabled = get-pack  

Unix style directory separator is intentional.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -