xaml - UI scaling for WXGA resolution -


Currently I'm facing some problems with the UI of the Windows Phone app. I have always thought that the UI automatically runs the OS So that the device's solution can be fitted correctly. In the visual studio designer or blend your app's UN, I can select in preview for all different device types / offers. When I debug an app on WVGA, 720p emulator and my device (Lumia 920), it looks the same. But when I start the app in the WxGA emulator, the UI looks as it has not been scaled by the OS . It only fills the first half of the screen and everything is very small.

Now I am very confused: UI scaling works for many offers, but why WXGA, and the designer's preview are completely different than the result in the emulator?

Research I found the image to explain various proposals for Windows Phone if I understand it correctly, the UI should look like all the different resolutions as it should be scaled. Now I have to know why it has not been extended under WXGA resolution or what I am doing wrong.

EDIT: As I am using Windows Phone 8.1, I can not edit any resolution resolution in WMAppManifest .xml As I've found that some other It was mentioned in the posts.

Is it possible that my emulator is a problem and not an app?

Thank you.

Unless you do bad things in your app (I'm sure this is possible, maybe No), I think this is an emulator related problem in your SDK installation. What version of emulators are you using (WP8, WP8 Update 3, WP8.1)?

If you've set more than one emulators, that is, try wp8 and wp8.1, try WXGA in more than one and see if they are different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -