cocoa - Custom event handling in Objective-c -


I need to call a block call on [cmd + double-click] from NSTableView event. To set the selector for -setDoubleAction: I know about API; -Carddown: Representative method for handling key press events.

What do I need to combine the combination of these 2 into a single customized event handler, a sign will be really appreciated P>

Is a custom event registered to set up a callback selector?

I'm not sure if this is good for you, but I declare a BOOL property, Which I have set for 'yes' on the key down event and KeyUp Event for the desired key In action for double click event, I will check the property of BOOL, if it says 'yes' - & gt; Otherwise return.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -