meteor - bootstrap3-datetimepicker: TypeError: undefined is not a function -


I want to use this package:

I "above" but when I do it like this Attempt to add to my input field:

time.html:

  & lt; Template name = "time" & gt; & Lt; Input type = 'text' class = "datetimepicker" /> & Lt; / Template & gt;   

time.js:

  template.time.rendered = function () {$ ('.datetimepixer'). datetimepicker ({pickDate: false});   

I get the following error:

Stop function function after Deep: TypeError: Undefined function is not < P> Does anyone know what this means?

The package is broken because it does not declare the moment dependency < There will be a possible solution to manually install Code> Moment package, so

  mrt add moment   

and then Edit: I have just seen that this solution is actually described by the package author himself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -