php - beanstalkd driver configuration error in laravel app -


I'm trying to use beanstalkd as QE driver for my laravel app I am I am getting this error when I'm trying to push something in the queue. Phenstalk_Exception_ConnectionException socket error 111: Connection refused (Connect to localhost: 11300)

Please note that ' queue.php 'I changed' default 'to' beanstalkd ', but has not changed any settings for the driver. The settings for the driver are as follows -

  'beanstalkd' = & gt; Array ('driver' = & gt; 'beanstocky', 'host' => gt; 'localhost', 'queue' =>, 'default',),   

Help with this

Understand this. Do these two things -

 $ sudo vim / etc / default / beanstalkd & gt; Start Yes # Simulation $ sudo service beanstalkd start # Optionally: /etc/init.d/beanstalkd start   

found this link -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -