c++ - Cmake produces file extensions in static library archives -


I have recently switched to autotools to cement, since the limiter cross platform is better for development and what I saw When I build a stable library of my C ++ code, all the files inside .cpp.o is a suffix

  ar income tax PA8 / libgenericTZR.a genericTZR.cpp.o   

I have seen other libraries made by other tools and they do not do it, I'm not sure this is the realm And there is a bad thing, but how can I create static libraries without cpp file extension?

This is my CMake file

  add_executable (PA8 ISP_Charges.cpp genericTZR.cpp genericTZR.h) set (LIBSRC genericTZR.c genericTZR.h) add_library (genericTZR shared $ {LIBSRC}) add_library (genericTZR shared $$ TARGET_OBJECTS: myObjects & gt;) install add_library (Generic TZR-static static $ {LIBSRC}) set_target_properties (Generic TZR-Static Properties OUTPUT_NAME $ install (TARGETS PA8 DESTINATION BIN) TARGETS GENICTZR GENERICTZR-STATIC DESTINATION lib) Installed (files "$ {PROJECT_BINARY_DIR} /PA8/genericTZR.h" destina $   

thanks

(and I agree with it), change the output file names It is not good to try it.

Consider the example given in this link:

  add_executable (foo foo.c foo.cpp)  < / pre> 

generated items foo.co and foo will be .cpp.o . If you force them to just .o extensions If they do, they will fight.

You can

 set  set (CMAKE_C_OUTPUT_EXTENSION_REPLACE 1) (CMAKE_CXX_OUTPUT_EXTENSION_REPLACE 1) Try using non-documented, internal   

I do not know if they are still available or if they work on all I've never used them.

As a comment on your post, it has been clarified that names inside the stationary trust are not actually used, you should not worry about them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -