java - Adding a dylib to the search path on OSX -


I have a project in which I need to convert the PDF file to png using ghost4j. I face the problem What I'm doing is that when I run my Java code, I throws this error:

Unable to load library 'GS': dlopen (libgs.dylib, 9): image I did not get the error

I mistake this error and found that I installed ghost script and file libgs. There is a need to make some changes in dylib . I have installed a ghost lip using the Mac port but I do not know whether this file is located on libgs.dylib my file system. I know what needs to be done next to help.

-PS I am using Mac OS X 10.9.2 as my development environment.

From:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH Setting help:

  $ port installed ghost wrapped $ port content ghostscript | Grep libgs /opt/local/lib/libgs.9.10.dylib/opt/local/lib/libgs.9.dylib/opt/local/lib/libgs.dylib $ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH = / opt / local / lib    

The content of the port is detected.

To make the changes permanent, you will need to permanently add it to the LD_LRRIARAPAT. I do not know how to do on OSX, because I'm not a Mac user, but finding it on the Internet is a simple thing.

See also search results for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -