java - Remote Desktop App with RMI -


I am trying to create a desktop app with RMI (Java) for the school. This is a simple chat app and I have found so many examples about how to create a chat app with RIM.

"The problem" is that I have to make this app a mistake, so if my server does not work because my professor has a peer-to-peer connection between a client, so I have to make two types of connections : Client / server and peer-to-peer I have two questions:

1) If the server does not work, what is the best way to save data in the local client side to reach them?

2) Can I make a peer-to-peer connection with sockets or is there another way to do this?

Thank you very much.

1. You should detect a remote exception error or server when
 try {} hold (pre-remote access) {// Some colleagues - in their client's code   

who attempts to connect to the server and when accessing STUB on RMI Second, you need a central server space that peer-to-peer data exchange is possible. At least when you want to connect or contact each of the Peer Union servers (RMI server), some information about it needs to be recorded in some other shared data repositories This is not the best answer, but just a snow breaker.

2. Accessories and Ya sockets are too much for peer-to-peer connections!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -