ruby - Simulate read-only database with Rspec / Rails -


I am currently running a unit test of my RAR application. One of my controllers should return an HTTP status 500 when it can not write a new entity to the database. I want to test this behavior and just read it to read my database temporarily.

Does anybody know that it is possible to do this?

I tried the technique outlined in "", but this approach does not work for me (because the administrator reads before writing the database).

I think you are checking the controller, if you can only duplicate the model requests Are there. So, what should be the exception Model.create throw? Try doing something like this:

  Model.stub (: create) .and_raise (ActiveRecord :: ReadOnlyRecord)    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -