How does Neo4j physically store data? -


I want to present Neo4j as a proposal for one of my clients.

I have some doubts

I should know how Neo4j stores data in a database, physical representation.

My understanding of this is as follows:

  1. Nodes are stored in an earlier connection with an indicator, and relationships are treated as double-linked lists. Is stored (for a start node and for an end node) when the disk is loaded.
  2. Each relationship has two indications in the next connection (one in the next connection for the initial node and the other for the second node) so that any unit only points to the next digit of its own, when it is a Together, the whole list is made.

    But I'm not sure what I got is correct. Please guide me on this issue.

    Regards,
    Apurva Well

    International "), which some people wrote in Neo Techology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -