php - jQuery-File-Upload without file -


I am using jQuery plugin "jQuery-File-Upload" to manage a form. I Tried to search my problem but nothing.

The problem is that in this form an optional field is allowed for file upload. When I insert a file, it all goes well, but when I decide not to include a file then the plugin script will not work.

Now I know that this is a plugin to upload files exclusively, even then it happens

What is the way to solve this problem?

Thanks Peter

P:> Update to add code:

form.fileupload ( {Url: 'php / file.php', data type: 'json', autoUpload: wrong, replace fileInput: incorrect, sequential upload: wrong, maxfileSize: 10000000, minFileSize: 0, accept file type: /(\.:\/ ) (Gif.jpe? G | png) $ / i, add: function (e, data) {data.context = button.click (function (e) {e.preventDefault (); // validity for side data / / Data to recover. Submit ();})}}, failed: function (e, data) {console.log ('unsuccessful') to send; console ;log (data);} T: Function (E, Data) {console.log ('Progress'); console.log (progress);}, done: function (e, data) {consol E.log ('done'); Console.log ( Data);}});

I was the author's reply that this option has not been implemented on the framework: .

I have decided to go with a different jQuery plugin that does not force me to duplicate the file with the attached methods or without the file. Works in IE9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -