Android using typeface -


I'm trying to use custom font in my app but I'm getting an error. My code is:

  typeface myTypeface = Typeface.createFromAsset (getAssets (), "fonts / oxygen_regular .ttf"); TextView texto_titulo = (TextView) findViewById (RID Ref_articulo); texto_titulo.setTypeface (myTypeface);   

I have a font in the font folder in the property folder. I do not know what's happening, I'm doing this in ActionBarActivity: "The basic type can not be made quite "Does anyone know the solution? thank you in advanced.

Your code is:

  "fonts            Including extanton.  

If the original font name is: Oxygen_Regular TTF or Oxygen_Agular.TTF inside your font property folder, your code will give oxygen_regular.text error. OK in the same way It is necessary that you Writes Ram.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -