c# - How to pass DateTime parameter in SQL query for Oracle DB -


I want to include some 'timestamp' fields in the SQL query WHERE clause:

     

In my code the created prefix parameter is defined in the following way

  ... command. Parameter. Add (": Built-in Project", Miscellaneous. ConvertoOurachtimestamp (built-in property); ... static class diversified {public static OracleTimeStamp convertor oretimestamp (date time date time) {OracleTimeStamp results = new OracleTimeStamp (datetime); Return result; }}   

And as a result, I get the following exception

Exception: Additional information: ORA-00932: Incompatible datatype: Expected TIMESTAMP found NUMBER

Can you please tell me, how to pass a datetime in SQL query for OKACKAL DB?

PS What I have tried: - I have created an Oracle parameter with attributes

  OracleParameter Para = New OracleParameter (); Paragraph Parameter name = ": built prap"; Paragraph Direction = System.Data.Pameter Direction.Input; Paragraph Oracleb type = Oraclebetype Timestamp; Paragraph Value = Miscellaneous Convertro oakatimstamp (built-in);   

- I have just passed the date time and I got another exception

- I have tried to type the parameter DATE (to_date ()) From), but in this case it seems that I am losing minutes and seconds

unite it : from person SELECT * where PSN_CREATED_DATE & gt; = TO_TIMESTAMP

or use the timestamp parameter in C #, this should be

  OracleParameter Para = New OracleParameter (": Built Project", Oracle biotype timestamp, parameter direction. Input); Paragraph Value = (Oracle.DataAvetyTypeOrcal Timestamp) value; command.Parameters.Add (paragraph);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -