mysql - What can I use if I want't to display a top 10 list of records -


I have a room booking system, where users can select a room, and then for that room Times can book

I do not want to extend my system a little bit, with the option of the top 10 list of the most booked rooms.

You can view your database, and this is a foreign key here:

Enter image details here

I know that I have all my bookings on which 2FX room_id is:

  SELECT COUNT (*) from 'booking 'Where `cell_id` = 2   

but what I want to achieve, something like this will appear in the list:

  cell 1 = 84 Booking Room 2 = 70 Reservation Room 3 = 54 Booking etc.   

Can someone point me in the right direction?

  select COUNT (*) as bCount, by Room_ID `Bookings` group Book LIMIT 10     by the room_id order

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -