utf 8 - Add Unicode Meta tag to XPages for Polish Characters -


I need to support different languages ​​in xpages. I have been advised that there are special characters in Polish language which Unicode characters are part of the set.

  & lt; Meta http-equiv = "content-type" content = "text / html; charset = utf-8" I need to add the following to support Polish / & gt;   

My question is, if it is safe to add this meta tag to my expex without breaking my expection while using other languages ​​or does this meta tag use only the Polish language Time should be applied?

It should be safe to add I have an application that supports multi-languages And it uses UTF-8

The easiest way to add this meta tag is to set it in XSP properties on the Page Generation tab. Just change from server default to utf-8:

Enter image details here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -