wpf - Building MSI Project and Overwriting with Newer Version -


I have a WPF application that I am creating an MSI file. The project has a majority of C # projects in a solution. My problem is that I'm just trying to overwrite an old project without running an MSI file and uninstalling the project. I am able to run a new MSI file without problems, but some DLLs are not overwritten with the new ones? How to configure projects

This appears to be a duplicate post, for my comments View Post Brief answer: You should not really update this way because it is my opinion, but because you will go into problems if you keep doing this, increase the file version of any file that you want to change

< / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -