python - Newrelic not showing data on django -


I have established a new relay using these steps -

  1. Pip installs newrelic ( Newrelic to install newrel on my local machine)
  2. newrelic-admin generate-config MY_LICENSE_KEY newrelic.ini (I created a newrelic.ini file in the same folder, where my projects are arranged to manage) < / Li>
  3. NEW_RELIC_CONFIG_FILE = newrelic.ini newric-admin run-program python manage.py driver (command to start server on my local machine)

that Area later when I tried to connect to your application loader is running, but nothing happens. This message shows - 'Waiting for data' is there anybody to help me .... Thanks

Have you written that command?

NEW_RELIC_CONFIG_FILE = newrelic.ini newric-admin run-program python manage.py driver

"newric-admin" has a spelling error. Try instead:

NEW_RELIC_CONFIG_FILE = newrelic.ini newrelic-admin run-program python manage.py driver

In addition to this, Have tried to test new server residues?

newrelic-admin valid-config newrelic.ini

Here are other test methods:

If you still do not progress Please, please contact New Relic on


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -