virtualbox - I cannot start virtual device in Genymotion? -


I downloaded the "Google Nexus S - 4.1.1-API 16-400x800" device in my generation player when I got the device When I try to start, the player starts loading Android and with almost a "pop up window for a half minute" message "player.exe stops working" without any problems from the virtual box Managed to get started Why can not I start the device from the Genomotion Player?

Did you have the "virtual device path" in the Vbox folder?

If not, then try vdp in C: \ users {comp} name} \ applet \ local / genomobile / genomotion / deployed /

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -