OpenCV c++ code for mexican hat operator -


Do I find myself in the Open CV c ++ code May help me locate the license plate for the Mexican cap operator, please help me please help me

You can get a small image in the form of a disruption of the operation (Mexican cap). : Mat MH filtered; // Consequently (MHat-filtered image) Matt Gaussian Burlmize; Gaussian Blur (Image, Gaussian Burlarmez, Size (5,5), 1.5); // Apply first gaussian operator laplasium (Gaussian Burrard image, MH filtered, CV_32 F, 3); // Then Laplacian

Note that the parameters of Gaussianblur and Laplacian will change the end result. Read OpenCiv Context to Know How They Work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -