sql - Automating output from Access to Word, is it possible? -


I have access to several reports that I wanted to merge into a Word document, and when the word document is opened , But it proved to be almost impossible (at least at my level)

I tried to use the macro to export to Excel, and then use that word in Word Linked. But for some reason the embedded object can no longer be a page (!), So I'm back to the ground ...

I have tried to read on various sources, but I do not know Which direction is to go ..

So the question is: What are the options for me in exporting MS Access reports and questions in Word?

I am aiming to automate as much as possible, so that word reports are the same, but I can only update lists and statistics automatically.

Thank you for taking the time to read it.

  • I open the word, and go to the "View" menu and select "Outline".
  • Press "show document".
  • You now incorporate sub-documents using the "Insert" button.
  • The report does not automatically update, but it is slightly less than the trouble updating the report manually.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

    multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

    c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -