c++ - Get number of columns in SQLite result -


Well, it should be ultra-simple, but I command it 1001 sqlite-related.

AS:

  • I am making a SELECT statement, with sqlite3_prepare
  • I'm getting results per line with sqlite3_step
  • I code

    The question is:

    How do I get the number of columns ? (= The limit in which X can ... move ...)


    ps question d (I'm basically developing in D), but it will not make much difference because it is using the original cinding ...

    ,

      int sqlite3_data_count (sqlite3_stmt * pStmt);   

    The result of the generated statement returns the number of columns in the existing row of the set pStmt .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -