php - Get a Sub String starting from a certain character of a long string. -


There is a problem getting a sub string starting with a certain letter of my long string, but I'm having such a string That's what I do not want.

This is my string

  $ school_title = Bangata Elementary School - P0101001  

I To get the P0101001

what I have done

 < $ index_num = stristr ($ school title) , "- P", incorrect);  

This function output is to be excluded from -

P0101001

I '-'

How can I do this?

  $ school_title = 'Bangata Elementary School - P0101001'; $ Index_num = substr ($ school_title, Stropo ($ school_title, "-P") + 2); Echo $ index_num; // P0101001  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -