ios - is it possible to play avaudioplayer in background mode? -


I am applying an alarm, after app eating in the device, I save an alarm in my app after app And I'm closing the app. When the alarm is coming, its bell does not ring, but at the time the update is calling the method that I am getting the information. After that I set another alarm and I keep the app open at that time, even after watching the alarm sound and a warning, all alarms are coming in background mode with sound.

I changed the required background mode to info.plist and I am doing this even in coding

  NSError * setCategoryErr = nil; NSError * activationErr = zero; [[Avidio Session Shared Instance] Set Deliaget: Self]; [[Avidio Session Shared Instance] Set Category: Evaluation Character Playback Error: & amp; Set category ARR]; [[Avidio Session Shared Instance] Set Active: Yes Error: & amp; Activation ARR;];   

Please tell me what should I do?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -