java - Handling ANSI codes in JTextArea -


I am implementing a new tool that supports serial communication using the RXX library. My environment is here: The user interface has been given to execute the command and display the input from the serail connection. Here's my problem: When I'm reading data from a serial port, it was printing some sample characters like:

0 [m, & lt; -m ... which I do not have to print in the terminal.

Then how to restrict those values ​​from my serial reader.

This is my code to read data from inputstream which is in the serial port (serial port event and) function.

  int length = input.available (); Byte [] array = new byte [length]; int numBytes = input.read (array); For (int i = 0; i   

Thank you in advance

You need to set up

from the environment variable TERM your system knows that your terminal is a very basic one

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -