java - What is the equivalent of an hdp:configuration in Spring Boot annotation? -


I want to be able to use HBase with spring. I can see that there is something in the documentation that says:

  & lt; Hdp: Configuration & gt; fs.default.name = $ {hd.fs} mapred.job.tracker = $ {mapred.job.tracker} hbase.zookeeper.quorum = $ {hbase.zookeeper.quorum} & lt; / Hdp: Configuration & gt;   

How can I use this program in my application.java? Using HBaseTemplate does not seem to be a sample or document to connect to the hbase. There are no hbase-related examples by looking at the following repositories recommended in any other post:

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

Currently I have not got an annotation-based configuration for the HDP: configuration, but instead for my Spring-HDP project, I used a thup-context for an XML for the headop configuration. XML is created in the form of and it has been imported like Config.java

  @configuration @portal resources ("Thup-context.xml") public class conference {@ Etowar Pvt. Org.apache.hadoop.conf Configuration wasup configuration; }   

Most likely this will help in solving the problem in your case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -