ruby on rails - How set external gem into project using svn? -


I need to add gem to the vendor folder as an external folder.

The path to add gem / vendor / gem_name . I try to do this, but it removes all the other exterior and adds my gem :( I need to add this gem to the existing external list.

How can I ?

I use external RubyMine:

Right click in the folder , Then select 'Subvision' and 'Edit Property', and add gem with its SRN path.

 here Ø Enter the image details

and run svn up after this action.

PS but I still do not know that I use the terminal How can I do this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -