java - Getting text from a text pane in a scrollpane -


I'm just starting out in Java here's my problem:

I have this code with A scrollable field text is created (1) :

  jZone_Text = new JTextPane (); ScrollPane = new JScrollPane (jZone_Text); JZone_Text = new JTextPane (); JPanelRecord.add (Scrollpane); ScrollPane.setBounds (20, 70, 550, 190); ScrollPane.setVisible (wrong);  

Then I want to get the text from my JTextPane and write it in the .txt file so I made it (2) :

Ex> try {FileWriter fw = new FileWriter ("C: \\ user \\ administrator \\ desktop \\ memo.txt"); Buffett Vitter BW = New Baffed Vitter (FW); Printritter feature sortie = new print-viter (bw); Feature softy.printLN (jZoneText.getText () + "\ n"); FichierSortie.close (); } Hold (IOException e2) {}

But when I try, it makes my memo, but it is empty.

I tried to use the code (2), and asked to get text from a text file that is not in my scrollable panel and it works perfectly.

I think I can not get the text from a text bar which is in my scrollpad ... is it possible?

You are creating jZone_Text (1) twice. The second jejun-tag is not in the scroll panel, so it is empty. Replace with:

  jZone_Text = new JTextPane (); ScrollPane = new JScrollPane (jZone_Text); JPanelRecord.add (Scrollpane); ScrollPane.setBounds (20, 70, 550, 190); ScrollPane.setVisible (wrong);  

In addition, it is called jTitre_Text in (2), I'm assuming that it is a typo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -