javascript - Dojo 1.9 How can I add a blank to the dojox/layout/TableContainer? -


How do I open an empty & lt; Td> can add to dojo TableContainer

I have this code:

  var tablecontainer = new tablecontenter ({id: "filteTableContainer", cols: 3} );   

Which tablecontent translates (6 TDs due to the widget label):

  & lt; Table & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Td> Widget 1 label & lt; / Td> & Lt; Td> Widget 1 & lt; / Td> & Lt; Td> Widget2 label & lt; / Td> & Lt; Td> Widget 2 & lt; / Td> & Lt; Td> Widget 3 label & lt; / Td> & Lt; Td> Widget 3 & lt; / Td> & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; / Table & gt;   

I & lt; Td> How can I create a third set of empty set of

Currently I have tried to drop an index, because I thought it was just leaving any widget on the third set of kernel Will give For example:

  tableContainer.addChild (productTypeIdTextBox, 0); TableContainer.addChild (dummyButton, 1); TableContainer.addChild (dummyTextBox1,3);   

The above code only results in a javascript error (here is a JSFID [for an error, excluding the results of the index to the demo]

only one The thing that I could think of is to create a dummy widget in which

edit:

>

What exactly do I want to achieve using table tables would be such a table layout:

  | column1 | column 2 | column 3 | column 4 | label | widget | | label | widget | label | widget | label | widget | | label | widget | |   

Where will I get the timing Can not add or add widgets to columns 3 and 4

Edit:

Instead of the suggested text box I came from Richard, I used a contentpane. / P>

I have done that by adding a text box to TableContainer for a hacky way index I And then set the label, and the text box style "Display: None;" (see the code below) I usually use it as a placeholder unless I keep nothing in that slot After that, I will adjust the text box or remove the baby from the table container and add a new baby back.

  var CB = new checkbox ({"style": "display: none", obstacles: {places: 0}}); TableContainer.addChild (CB);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -