mean stack application runtime error in the webstorm ide -


I am running my mean stack application using webstorm IDE. When I'm trying to run the application, I am having the following error

  error: enter, open 'c: \ documents and settings \ ssit \ WebstormProjects \ ts \ node_modules \ express \ Node_modules \ connect \ node_modules \ public \ favicon.ico '  

Can you tell me the reason for the problem and tell me the possible solution.

I have encountered the same problem once I have changed the node server path on run Which is at the top right corner. It solved my problem Hope it can solve you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -